Monday, August 26, 2013

Fact me 1





1. i think the word "RANDOM" used on somebody him/herself is. so weird-
oh i'm so random doing this tag
if you get what i mean. hahaha

2. i craze for spicy food til the extend of pimples popping out/sore throat/ulcers n i still don't care
spicyhot for life yeahh

3. my feet are size 8 but it's broad,sometimes i need size 9
pumps on me are like shoe boxes ;c
but i managed to get some from taiwan that really slim fit my size ;D

4.i read articles online, my fingers go annoyingly highlighting paragraphs off n on reading along

how to make a gif
wohoo! made my first gif.

5. selfie with mostly angles below my eye sight
probably i'm just off cheating the small face shape i don't have

6.i'm gonna read this and this and this ended up opening tabs i'll read real later
it's all above 15 tabs whenever i reopen my google chrome :D

7.i have the urge and i would brush my teeth whenever i feel like i'm falling sick
i'd feel better,try it too B)


Photo on 2013-07-09 at 19.55
i remember dad has a really round face
mom has a pointy one
sis got my dad's round face. hehe no offense aj!
bro got my mom's! >:(
and i got both :O

look at that squary jaws
and josh said he wanted my side jawlines '.'

---------------------------------------

so anyways
someone made me real pissed today

with no thoughts in speech or action
and with no wise apology

i guess i cared, so i'm mad. ;(








No comments:

Post a Comment