Monday, March 26, 2012

Wrecked and Fixing




IMG_2663
tie for Randy ; man power badge

the other day,i missed my best friend so much i took the soft toy she gave me
down from the shelf,hugged it and put it back.

IMG_2665

the very next day,she messaged me and said she dreamt about me
and missed me a lot.
(;

how cool was that.


IMG_2678

stuffs she got me last year end and i haven't been posting bout em.
always,she always get me random stuffs for no occasion at all

IMG_2689



------------------------------------




IMG_2615
WATER FOR ELEPHANTS ; jiacy. last christmas


MONDAY
slept at 4am after The Client List
then pretty much messed up with sleeping time for the week

TUESDAY
mock jury : overcome weeny bit of my stiffness
but screwed up playing
thanks for the comments from my peers (;

-inspired : special guest 16 y/o msYohHaoZi played 2 pieces prepared for Steinway Competition
[and got 2nd prize!]

-reluctant to join Dithyrambic Singers


WEDNESDAY
spin the bottle : truth or dare pool side w bunch of 5%,12%

THURSDAY
skipped theory

-Elliot : pop history-MAINSTREAM [music genre during the 80s]
reminds me of my childhood listenings.
reminds me of so wanting them back..
-went swimming and Alice swam head up like a puppy


FRIDAY
-realized sendiri sucked at presentation :c
-attended msHoChiMei's mrSamuelTan's Appassionata Recital

SATURDAY
-home sweet home
-SeeFood to support animator cousinYanHan

SUNDAY
like a kid,never wanting sunday classes.
attended Josh's class anyway,and it turned out as usual--INSPIRING

-count down


IMG_2622



MONDAY (:



2 comments:

  1. I love that Mad Hatter portrait or painting (or anything in that nature)!! Me love it very the much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. there're more! just click on to the link below the picture!
    either my friend's website ACS or nothing doodles ;D

    ReplyDelete