Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Embrace,not a shove





IMG_0495


The image of Mr. Elliott clowning in class pops up all the time
sticking earphones feeling cool,silly.
paramore#playing god



Every time i see a dad holding his child,
I can't help.
I'm just too weak after all

I haven't been completely honest to myself for a long time.
I'm not sure blogging down to earth helps.



Feels naked

Everyone's looking.



IMG_1965
my thinking dog.



anyways,
I have the greatest mom in da whole wide world! c :
i'm sorry that you have to play mommy and daddy role
i'm thankful that you give us everything
i'm grateful that you work so hard just to support us
and i'm lucky we're born to you mimmy
i'm lucky to have you,and sister and brother.
i love you (:





whoo.
it's been a while!
finally having a break now

then a week later i'm gonna be in my second year already.
how time flies.



til i see my wacky friends again(:


5 comments: