Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chapter: Mindfulness


123d97309e7011e2b2f422000a9f1255_7

so. i injured my forearm last month
went through so much pain and  misery because i couldn't play in my best condition.
again, went through therapies and therapies until i had fear to even wanna treat my injury anymore.
and doctors told me i needed 3 months to entirely heal.

eventually i was told that it was my neck.
dislocated bones and the nerves got my arm injured
well i thought it was scary that it affected other parts of my body.

i couldn't use my usual used arm
practising one song is most,
using the chopstick with my left hand..

hm, quite an intensive course for my left hand.


IMG_4213

so after one month plus now,
i'm using my right arm again but cautiously.
so. this was how i neglected my health absentmindedly

i'm surprised that it's recovering so fast now!
just wanted to say,every little posture and movement into habits counts
i got the warning yeah and i will sit properly lay properly do necessary neck and arm exercises
and so do all of you readers and musicians please










2 comments: