Sunday, May 12, 2013

March baby.

today's mother's day.
21 grateful years

pictures from my 21st birthday a month and half ago

IMG_3784

IMG_3867

IMG_3880

IMG_3872

IMG_3883

IMG_3901

IMG_3889

IMG_3897
i look like her?

she said my head was so big when she gave birth to me.
indeed a bigheaded child
troubles and headaches i gave her

IMG_3793

IMG_3911
gotta eat it chilled,ruined alexis

Downloads2
uni clique 

surprises, flowers, balloon, cakes and presents.
boyf with the planings and friends on the help,sankyu!
IMG_3931


i never knew what would the days be like without you
so may you always be healthy and happy, long live mimmy!

i'm glad now i understand the fact mom always insists to have meal
until everyone's at the table.
stay homely during the weekends, anything just together.
planting the traditional family values in me

IMG_3905


i heard a sweet story told
boy: i think i love you more than you love me mom
mom: why do you say so
boy: because you have three children and i only have one mom
:)


i've never met anyone who could love her children like my mom does.
Happy Mommy's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment